ALGE ASC3 DIGITAL LED STARTCLOCK
The natural evolution of the venerable ASC-1 and ASC-2, the new ALGE LED Startclock ASC-3 is a microprocessor-controlled timing
device with multiple digital displays, designed
to control the flow of regulated events such as alpine skiing,
time trials, or other sports with similar technical requirements.
- Self-contained, extremely accurate timebase
based on Alge's temperature-compensated quartz crystal
- Features multiple independent countdown intervals
- ASC-3 now incorporates 3-digit bib number
- Includes wired remote control
- Twice the battery life of the ASC-2
- Audible countdown beeper
- LED warning indicator displays either red or green
to denote course clearance based on sport regulations (alpine
- Can be connected to a startgate to record and/or print
all time-of-day start splits
- Allows for automatic & manual synchronization with time-of-day
- Printers: works with Alge printers P3, P4, and Seiko
DPU-414 (not compatible with P5)
- Numerous included programs for the clock make it an extremely
flexible timing tool
- High tolerance to weather extremes -- rated from -20C to
55C (-4F to 122F)
- Auto-sensing 120-220 VAC input; also works on external battery pack
The ASC-3 is compatible with the following
The ASC-3 is available in one model format only.
This product is fully compatible with
all existing Alge & PST products,
including all PST displays.
This product is fully approved for FIS competition.
None at this time